School Blog

Thursday 8 December 2016

School magazine photoshoot plan.


Date and Time
Shot type
Description of shot
Location setting and lighting
Props, costume, hair and makeup 
Character you will use   and why
18th 5 Nov 

3pm-4pm
MLS
I want Dan to be sitting down looking at the computer, with his hands on the computer.
This will be shot at the Mac room at school and will have the normal rooms atmosphere and background.
I want Dan to wear his normal school clothes.
I want Dan Payne to be the model as he is a student at Plantbrook school.
17th Nov 3pm-4pm
MCU
I want my brother to be standing in a classroom in his school uniform looking away from the camera.
In a classroom at Plantbrook school, I want to use the lighting that is already there.
School uniform, no makeup, his hair jelled.
I believe My brother could be a good model as he has school uniform and is a student.
16rd Nov 3pm-4pm
MS
I want my brother George Harris to be doing is work in a classroom wearing is normal sixth form clothes.
I want it to be in Plantbrook school and am going to have lights facing one side of his face.
Normal sixth form clothes, no makeup and his hair to be done.
I think George would be a good model because he is a student and would make the photo look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment