School Blog

Friday 2 December 2016

Music magazine masthead feedback.


Music magazine masthead feedback

I asked Dan what he thinks of my music magazine mastheads.

Dan’s answer: ‘I think the mastheads are good I like the different colours you have used in the various different mastheads. I personally prefer the first one you did, as I like the use of green and like the simple design to it, I also think the sans-serif font you used created a more simple but professional feel to the masthead’.

I asked my dad what he thinks of my mastheads.

Dads answer: ‘I really like how you have made all your mastheads for different genres of music, personally my favourite one you made was the black one which to me shows rock, I like this because my favourite type of music is rock and think you have done a nice simple design that really shows the genre rock within the masthead’.

I asked my mom what she thinks of my mastheads.

Moms answer: ‘I like the second masthead you made as I like how it resembles dance music and I think the use of bright blue and the font you chose really works well this the genre of dance music’.

I asked my brother what he thinks of my mastheads.

Brothers answer: ‘In my opinion the orange one you made with the white ‘M’ in the circle is my favourite as it’s a very simple design and is really eye-catching, another reason like this is due to how simple but effective it is, it’s a very simple design but really draws viewers attention’.

I asked my sister what she thinks of my mastheads.


Sisters answer:  ‘I like the one you made that has very posh font as it reminds me of ballet which I do and really reminds me of the music I have to dance to, I also like this design as I like the colouring and font and it really fits that genre of music and really works well together’.

No comments:

Post a Comment