School Blog

Friday 9 December 2016

Target audience for Motion magazine.


My magazine is mainly going to focus on pop and rap this will be targeted on the age of 15+ because my magazine will still feature all genres of music as well as rap and pop. I think that there will be a higher percentage of males who will buy motion for the rap side of the magazine. Although as my magazine is on all music it will appeal to the older generations as well because grime and pop isn’t the only thing that will be in the magazine. I expect there to be a fairly even percentage of people who want to read motion for pop as pop is a very popular genre of music that both genders enjoy. In the magazine I will include lots about rap and grime, I believe this will appeal mainly to males who are of a younger age towards the ages of 15-20. And when pop in the main focus I think that both gender will be interested to the magazine. I also think there will be quite an even percentage of genres who will read motion for all genres of music because there all different types of music which different genres will want to read about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment