School Blog

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Photoshoot plan for my final photos.


Date and Time
Shot type
Description of shot
Location setting and lighting
Props, costume, hair and makeup

Character you will use and why
28th Nov
3pm-4pm
MLS
I want my brother to stand still recreating a pose I saw Stormzy did that was on a music magazine.
My garage, low key lighting which a white background.
White sheet, street clothes (Nike tracksuit), and No makeup.
I will use my brother because he wears them clothes and could fit the stereotype.
29th Nov 3pm-4pm
MCU
I want my brother to be standing in a room which colourful but dark lighting, I want him to be looking the other way.
My garage wall, with party lights on over his face with the lights off.
Normal casual clothes, and no makeup.
I believe my brother can do this as he can pull off other genres of music.
3rd Dec 3pm-4pm
MS
I want my brother to be looking at the floor, but so that you can still see his face and want time to be relaxed and pulling a very serious face.
Green sheet, in my garage, high key lighting.
Smart clothes, clothes pop stars would wear, no makeup.
My brother because he is willing to so it and I think he would be able to pull the style off.

No comments:

Post a Comment