School Blog

Monday 17 October 2016

Front cover ideas.


These are my front cover designs, I created many front cover designs covering all the features that should appear on a front cover of a magazine. The first one is good as it shows all the aspects of a front cover and in my opinion the positions that I placed the features in were in good positions. The second one is not a personal favourite as I don't really like the positions of the features, in my opinion it looks better when the masthead covers the whole top of the magazine, rather that what I have done on this front cover design, and positioned the masthead on the right of the screen. The other designs I created are very similar to the first one and believe they are in very professional positions. My personal favourite one is the first one I created as it gives off a very professional yet simple look to the front cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment