School Blog

Sunday 2 April 2017

SEE WHAT DRAKE HAS TO SAY ABOUT ‘STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM’

SEE WHAT DRAKE HAS TO SAY ABOUT ‘STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM’


When I was only five years old my parents split up, which really affected me as I was growing up as I had no father in my life, I had to teach my self how to be a man, I think this really brings out a lot of meaning in my raps as people can her how sincere I am while performing. I grew up in Forest Hill, in Tornto, Canda, it was a very Jewish neibourhood, and when I was only 13 I had a Bar Mitzvah which was which was good, I remember getting all the girls back in the day as well. As I came into my teenage years I had lots of jobs just trying to get money in to help my mom and to try get the best pair of sneaker I could. Between the ages of 16 and 18 I was really trying to find out what career path to take while I was in college studing engineering, which I ddint enjoy I was just making my mom happy. I remember back in the day I always loved music, I used to sing a lot to my mom and she has loads of reconding of me singing. When I was 17 and in the middle of my college years me and my friend started recording some raps in the studio, we showed a few people and the word soon got around that I was a really good rapper, I carried on recording tracks, and created my first album which was very successful which really started to bring some money in and soon got signed by lil waynes Young money entertainment, this is where my career really tookoff as a rapper and here we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment